Usually you can find me on Spotify looking for new music. I love to have music for distraction because I have a thing about sounds that can make me uneasy. Music helps block that out.
1. Smashing Pumpkins
3. System of a Down
5. Breaking Benjamin
6. Sixx AM
9. Old Three Days Grace, not big on NEW singer.
10. All That Remains
There are those favorite things that just make you happy. Here is mine in no real order.
1. The smell of fresh cut grass.
2. The sound of steady rain.
3. The anticipation of watching a favorite show that’s been on hiatus.
4. Clean sheets.
5. The smell of a brand new bar of Irish Spring right from the box.
6. A blue Poweraid on the verge of freezing.
7. A nice cup of tea.
8. A beautiful real scene-snow on mountains, giant waves at the ocean, fiery sunsets ect.
9. Accomplishing a hard task/creating something.
10. Staying up all night to read a good book.
Today’s top 10 is Shows I like to Binge Watch, in no real order.
Z Nation (Syfy)
Orange is the New Black (Netflix)
Archer (FX) We are weird, that is all.
Venture Brothers (Adult Swim) Hubby and I can rewatch this.
The Flash (CW)
Trailer Park Boys (Netflix)
Pretty much any sci-fi, fantasy, super hero show we can watch.
We liked Dark Matter, and will watch season 2. Also there is the 100 which is awesome but we haven’t caught up on. And then there are the shows which we attempt to try to keep up with, but I’m saving that for another list for another Tuesday.